Solidsteel NS-4 Lautsprecher-Fuß/Ständer
- Mid-level stand in Solidsteel’s NS range standing at 40cm tall and built for a range of speakers with Patafix for secure fitting.
- Designed for a wide range of loudspeakers and suitable for any kind of space or room.
- Made of 5 steel pipes, a wooden top plate, and a heavy stainless steel bottom plate for durability.
- Filled with Stratocell, a high-performing sound-absorbing foam that dampens vibrations on the stands.
- Comes with all necessary screws, Allen-Key, and “Pata-fix” to securely fix speakers on the top plates.
|280 × 230 × 425 mm
|Fünf Eisenrohre in schwarzer Ausführung; MDF-Deckplatte 160×160 mm (6,3 Zoll) in schwarzer Flachlackierung; Schwere Bodenplatte aus rostfreiem Stahl; Höhenverstellbare, rostfreie Stahlspikes;
The Solidsteel NS-4 is the mid-level model in the NS range of stands standing at 40cm; Solidsteel’s basic Series designed for the largest number of loudspeakers, ideal for any kind of space and room, perfect also for being selected to support central speakers or loudspeakers used as satellites for surround systems in home cinemas and home theaters.
This range of speaker stands is our basic Series designed for the largest number of bookshelf loudspeakers available on market, ideal for any kind of space and audio room, perfect also for being selected to support monitor speakers in pro audio studios (or home studios). Their height is designed as well for adopting these stands in surround systems, since they can accommodate satellite speakers in 5.1 A/V systems, home cinemas and home theaters.
How are Made
Each stand is made of 5 steel pipes finely painted in black, screwed between a wooden (and painted) top plate of 160×160 mm and a heavy stainless steel bottom-plate, crafted by laser cut. The bottom metal cones are threaded to support our traditional height-adjustable, stainless steel spikes. All steel pipes are filled by Stratocell, which is a semi-rigid sound-absorbing polyethylene foam sheet that with its innovative closed cell structure revolutionizes the concept of acoustic correction. This material is highly performing (the highest classification of sound absorption – up to Class A) and it’s perfect for dampening all the vibrations that could be generated on the stands.
The NS are available in four different configurations: 40cm, 60 cm, 70 cm and 100 cm and are very easy to assemble. Inside the package there are all the needed screws and Allen-Key for the installation. These products are also supplied with “Pata-fix” to properly and securely fix the speakers on the top plates.